How it works
- There is a £6 studio fee per adult and £5 per child.
- You then choose your item, a plate, bowl, mug, or even piggy bank, unicorn, fairy or dinosaur from our extensive range, these are priced individually.
- Your session will last 2 hours.
- Decide how you'll paint it. We have books for inspiration if you're stuck
- Sit & paint using our brushes or sponge stamps - our staff will help with advice
- Have a drink & a snack whilst you create
When you've finished leave it with us for (lead-free) glazing and firing
- Your masterpiece will ready to collect in around a week (if you have specific requirements please phone to discuss in advance) We will hand you a yellow receipt at the end of your painting session, you will need to bring this with you to collect.
- We can also arrange to post your pottery to you if you are unable to collect it in person.
Glazing a piece...
and loading the kiln........